Brookshire Cluster – Color Palette
Here are the colors approved by Brookshire Cluster’s design review board on September 29th 2004. The colors are matched to the existing colors in the neighborhood with two new added colors for variety. These paints are available in Home Depot in the BEHR EXTERIOR Collection, and also in Benjamin Moore paint samples. If you’d rather use another paint other than BEHR, you can replace it with any outdoor paint as long as (a) it's compatible with your existing color or with one of the colors listed below, and (b) different than the colors of either next door neighbor (no contiguous same-color doors).
New Approved Exterior Paints:
1. for all windows, trim and rear doors (BEHR) " Ultra Pure White: ECC-10-3D" or “Daisy Field: ECC-11-2u”
2. for shutters and front doors: (BEHR Exterior Paint)
· Black-green – Twilight Forest: ECC-47-3D
· Red – Cherry Bark: ECC-15-3D
· Outside White – Daisy Field: ECC-11-2u
· House Green - Whispering Oaks: ECC-11-3D
· Gray – Iron Wood: ECC-33-1P
· Blue Slate - Rain Shadow: ECC-22-3A
· House Ivory - Cotton Ridge: ECC-42-2U
· Navy (new) - Night Tide: ECC-30-3D
3. for shutters and front doors: (Benjamin Moore Paint)
· Black-green – Black Forest Green
· Red – Country Redwood
· Outside White – Floral White OC-29
· House Green - Avon Green –HC-126
· Gray – Hampshire Gray HC-101
· Blue Slate - Kitty Gray 1589
· House Ivory - Amulet AF-365
· Navy (new) - Deep Royal 2061-10
4. for fences & decks: natural wood fence, or stained (Olympic Solid Oil Stain) or "Slate Gray: Flat  or Glossy ". Benjamin Moore versions are Smoke Embers 1466 (light grey) and Pewter 2121-30 (darker grey). Other colors are disapproved based on incompatibility with weather.
Old Martin Seymour Paints:
Here are the colors approved by the design review board on 1st June, 1993. Since Hechingers is no longer here to provide Martin Senour paint, you can replace it with any outdoor paint as long as (a) it's compatible with your existing color or with one of the colors listed below, and (b) different than the colors of either next door neighbor (no contiguous same-colors).
5. for all windows, trim and rear doors (Martin Senour Williamsburg Paint) "Outside White"
6. for shutters and front doors: (Martin Senour Williamsburg Paints)
· Black-green Burdett's Ordinary black-green
· Red Palace Arns Red
· Outside White Outside White
· House Green Barraud House Green
· Gray Market Square Tavern Gray
· Blue Slate Bracken Tenement Blue Slate
· House Ivory William Byrd III House Ivory.
7. for fences: natural wood fence, or stained (Olympic Solid Oil Stain) "Cape Cod Gray" or "Stonehedge". Other colors are disapproved based on incompatibility with weather.